PDA

View Full Version : Sykes-Pickavant

racing girl
01-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Do Sykes-Pickavant have a US presence? If yes, where are they based or do they have a distributor. Their UK website doesn't list any connections to America.

Steve
01-10-2003, 03:11 PM
I have not seen a US presence at all. Think you're going to be out of luck on this one. What do you need?

aeronca65t
01-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Wow! a fellow who "re-lives his youth" buy buying tools!

A man after my own heart!....Somebody buy that guy a beer! graemlins/thirsty.gif

Steve
01-11-2003, 12:50 AM
I wondered if there was a specific tool that you needed, just to point you in the right direction. As you may gather, the term "tools" can cover a multitude of sins! Anything by Snap-On, Mac or Matco can be relied on. The Americans make some really nice high-end tools. You might want to try these guys https://www.britishtool.com/
They are in your neck of the woods, in Grand Rapids, MI.

racing girl
01-11-2003, 04:16 AM
Tools! images/icons/rolleyes.gif

My better half asked me to do a web search at lunchtime, don't know if he's after anything specific. He was recently talking about getting a good brake flaring tool, maybe that's what he wants. He also mentioned that "in his youth" these were the tools to have, only he couldn't afford them! He could just be re-visiting them for sentimental reasons!