PDA

View Full Version : You Cars

jump
05-09-2004, 07:42 AM
First off. I hate plugging, but please allow an exception in this case.

Basically, Ive FINALLY got a feature up and running in my forums called the Garage.
It allows you to enter your car, mods, specs and pictures.
I want to build up a nice big database, otherwise its not worthit.
So please help me out by putting in your car.
Thank You.
ps. We REALLY need some British cars. lol

URL REMOVED BY ADMIN

[ 05-09-2004: Message edited by: aerog ]</p>

Bruce Bowker
05-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Good luck with your site and I will try to send some pictures. Just curious though, why on your website (not criticizing at all) and many other websites, must one first sign up and then login and with passwords. Since it is free anyhow why all the trouble to have to do this?

Bruce

aeronca65t
05-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Bruce:

One of the little "polite" rules here at BCF is to NEVER start off your first post by plugging another website. It's clearly stated in the "intro" information.
If "jump" really hates it, why did he do it?
It's a free and open internet and I believe that everyone should respond as they wish to requests like this.......but I will NOT be sending "jump" any of my car information.

waltesefalcon
05-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Thats just rude the guy obviously did not read the intro information when he signed up here.

Cheers, graemlins/thirsty.gif graemlins/driving.gif
Walter

adam90009
05-09-2004, 11:54 AM
i could understand this if he had a british car or was interested in british cars but this is his first post and his last this would be classified under spam and needs to be removed. my 2 cents

Bruce Bowker
05-09-2004, 12:13 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by aeronca65t:
Bruce:

One of the little "polite" rules here at BCF is to NEVER start off your first post by plugging another website. It's clearly stated in the "intro" information.
.<hr></blockquote>

Sorry - I won't send pictures and did not realize it was his first post or the plugging thing. Shan't happen again. graemlins/blush.gif

aerog
05-09-2004, 04:04 PM
As was mentioned, read the rules. Topic closed. Thanks.