PDA

View Full Version : Seeking to Buy: 3' x 5' Triumph Loggoed Flag:

toysrrus
06-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi There Folks;

My Alfa friend and I were discussing Flags during the Red Mill Show: I have a Union Jack, Stars and Strips & PA Flag hanging off My Deck:

My Alfa friend found an "Alfa" flag somewhere and I`ve been searching for a "Triumph Flag" of some sort or another:

Who would have one or know where I can get one?

I`ve been on Ebay & No Go:

Regards and /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thankyousign.gif Russ

roofman
06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
https://motors.search.ebay.com/triumph_Other_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR18QQfsooZ1QQfs opZ1QQsacatZ6755

This is 2' x 4' might work?

toysrrus
06-04-2007, 05:40 PM
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif Hi There roofman;

First I`d like to "Thank You" for putting me onto this Ebay Store: I ord it! How the heck did I miss it??

Secondly; Where in SC do you live? I`m considering a move to the Greenville and or surrounding Area:

What or Where would you suggest is a Nice, Semi-Rural Area where the Housing Costs are reasonable & I can get a couple of Acres to play on?

Thanx and Regards;

Russ

roofman
06-04-2007, 06:22 PM
I live in Summerville, which is outside of Charleston and on the opposite side of the state. My son went to college in Spartanburg so I have been there a bunch, but I do not know much about Greenville. There is plenty of rural area out there so should be easy to find.

toysrrus
06-05-2007, 05:31 AM
Hi There Roofman;

Thanx for the info: Spartanburg & Greenville; I guess are a Stones throw away from ea. other according to the map:

Well; I will be out there in the Next 6-8wks:

Should I drive My TR4 There or Fly "Scareways Airlines"? Huh; Now thats a thought!

See Ya All Later;

Regards, Russ