PDA

View Full Version : Whats a..... worth?

Howard_The_Duck
05-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Since I have moved up to Arkansas now, I am having to begin looking for shop space and money to pay to relocate all of my cars and parts, and evaulating what I am taking with me, and what I don't want to bring.

So I have a pair of TR7's. One is a coupe, one convertible. Mainly parts car/resto project pair, but the coupe has a running dual carb motor.

I'm trying to figure out what is a fair price for the whole lot. I figure I don't want more than 400 bucks for all my TR7 stuff, but I figured I'd run it by you experts over here.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Mickey Richaud
05-30-2007, 11:33 AM
I must've missed sumpin' - where in "The Natural State" are you? And whut brung ye up thar?

If you were closer, I'd be tempted to take that off your hands. I know where there's a built 3.9 liter that'd be perfect for one of them!

Mickey

Howard_The_Duck
05-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Haha yeah I got farmed out here for work about 2 months ago. Thats why i've been a bit scarce til I get settled in. I live just outside of lovely Little Rock.

I really hate to see the cars go to waste. But I'm a Monkey's Grunt for life, and I'm not going to sell any of the B's if I dont have to. I have the opportunity to rent a 1700 sq ft warehouse with a 1300 sq ft office near work on the way home, and if I can sell the Triumph stuff I will jump on it.