PDA

View Full Version : First real sign of spring

Steve
04-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Saw a Ferrari F50 today, first one I have ever seen in real life!

78Z
04-15-2004, 02:26 PM
there is snow on the ground still here images/icons/mad.gif

Sherlock
04-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Well 78Z... It had better clear up by Sunday! We don't need another Spring Thaw car show with a "snow-out" cancelation, like last year... images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I'm going to take advantage of the white stuff and go hunting for some photographic opportunities outside this afternoon.

78Z
04-15-2004, 02:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sherlock:
Well 78Z... It had better clear up by Sunday! We don't need another Spring Thaw car show with a "snow-out" cancelation, like last year... images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I'm going to take advantage of the white stuff and go hunting for some photographic opportunities outside this afternoon.<hr></blockquote>

from what I heard the alternate snow day was snowed out too graemlins/lol.gif

I shovelled snow out of the Scimitar yesterday morning before work as the tarp came off - too windy out there! graemlins/crazy.gif

Mickey Richaud
04-15-2004, 02:46 PM
Typically crazy weather here - two days ago we had two inches of snow - beautiful big globs of snow falling! "Dogwood Winter", and we still have "Blackberry Winter" to go through.

Today it's 70 degrees and bright blue skies. The weekend looks even better!

Sherlock
04-15-2004, 02:48 PM
78Z,

Just called Clem today, should have your Scimitar home by next week sometime, I guess the transport truck he hires has some mechanical difficulties right now (but you knew that), Clem said the guy should get that fixed really soon, hopefully soon...