PDA

View Full Version : some triumph parts for free

tr6lover
04-20-2007, 02:06 PM
hey guys, i have a bunch of spitfire/gt6 stuff i need to get rid of. i am willing to give most of it away if anyone is interested. 2 gt6 bodies which are mostly rotted and i have a spitfire tub which is salvagable and has a new drivers side floor and a gt6 rotoflex frame which has been repaired. i am located in rhode island and my number is 401-369-5346 i just need to move the stuff asap. i have a couple of tr6's now and just need to get rid of the spit/gt6 stuff. call anytime and if i dont answer just leave a message. thanks!
Randy

SCguy
04-20-2007, 02:20 PM
I'll piggy back on this...

I have a front and rear bumper for (I think) a 71 GT6 which I'd like to get rid of.

Also, a complete rear bumper for an early TR6 (it has a small dent)and comes with the license plate light.

Parts are free, I just don't want to ship. I'm in Colfax CA.

brent615
04-20-2007, 02:44 PM
i am looking for any of teh following for a TR6:

radiator overflow bottle and cap
hardware for securing hard top at B post
bullet mirror/s

i wasn't sure by your post if you had small items like this or not but i wouldn't certainly make shipping arrangements.

i am assuming many of these type parts were similar if not the same on the TR6 and GT6

tr6lover
04-20-2007, 02:53 PM
hi brent, the gt6 is a coupe and i dont have any hardtop mounting hardware for the spitfire anymore although i did see some hardtop mounts for the tr6 on ebay. ill look for the overflow bottle and cap for you and the bullet mirrors i have would be shot but ill take a look for you. most of the stuff i have is big. mainly i have the bodies and the frame for the gt6 which i know is good for someone. its all repaired and painted in por 15. thanks guys
Randy

DNK
04-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Larry- If the license light is in good shape Ill take that.

Tinster
04-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Brent:

I've got a bullet mirror you can have for free
if want only one. It belonged to DPO Pedro so I
took it off Crypty...., if that
doesn't scare you off. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hammer.gif

send me your address in a PM if you want it.

dale

rotoflex
04-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Why are you folks practically at opposite corners of the US...

brent615
04-21-2007, 01:28 PM
thanks Tinster. I'll PM you my address.