PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SoCal!

jkpulley
02-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Just found this forum this evening. Looks like a great place. I have a '62 Sprite that has been under restoration for over 20 years! The engine went back in today for the umpteenth time. I will try and post some pics in few days. If you are close by give me a shout.

c ya,
john

Steve_S
03-01-2007, 12:45 AM
If 60 miles northwest is close then we're neighbors. Welcome! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

AweMan
03-01-2007, 01:11 AM
John:
I`m No where near SoCal but never the less Welcome to the forum. 20 years huh? Well................... I would guess that would equate to a LOT of experiance. There are a lot of questions to be both asked and answered concerning our cars here on the forum and you might just be the guy to help some of us out, or .............. mabe we can help you! Welcome aboard!

Grantura_MKI
03-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Welcome, John. I am about 45 mile to you south. You have found the best forum on the net!
Cheers, David.

John Loftus
03-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Hi John,

Glad you found the forum. I live in Laguna Beach and have a big Healey I'm restoring and one of my neighbors down the block is on the forum .. he has a very nice TR3. Look forward to seeing some pics of your car. Let me know if you need a hand with anything. Have you been to the Cars and Coffee gathering in Irvine on Saturday mornings? cars and coffee map (https://public.fotki.com/wackydave/cruise_nights/cruise-nights-2007/02-24-07-cars--coffee/carsandcoffee02.html)

Cheers,
John

MGJeff
03-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi John,
Atlanta here now, but seeing your post made me think of Saturday and Sunday breakfast at (is it the 22nd St. Cafe) after a great walk on the beach! Welcome!

jkpulley
03-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I have been there, what a show! Went 2 weeks ago and they had stopped the parking on the street, so turned into the entry and parked my New MINI right in there among 'um. Now I see from your map the visitors entry further down the road. Oh well.

c you next time.

jp

PC
03-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the party John! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/savewave.gif

PC.