PDA

View Full Version : new member

OH_TR7
02-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi there.A new member here.My son-inlaw just bought me a 1980 Triumph TR7.Over the summer we will be restoring it.Surprisingly there is just surfce rust in a few small places.Motor needs rebuilt or replaced,Convertable top needs replaced,and so does the interior.But for $450 what do you expect.It looks like we will be spending alot of time here getting tips.I hope to meet some new friends here and to learn a bit too

AweMan
02-26-2007, 02:54 PM
OH_TR7:
What a deal!
welcome to the forum, it`s the BEST of the rest! You will find a good source of info here.

NutmegCT
02-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the family! I'm new here myself, and have already received lots of excellent advice from members on my questions about my "new" TR3A.

Good to have you here.
Tom

judow
02-26-2007, 04:54 PM
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> </span>
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif Welcome! No better place to be than the British Car Forum. Lots of information and helpful members. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif

toysrrus
02-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi Folks: Welcome to the "BEST OF THE BEST" for Info. / Chat Session / Virtual Car Show etc: Have a Blast!

Russ - Pocono Mtns of PA

Mickey Richaud
02-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Welcome, indeed!

Saw your initial post on another forum - I'm more of a lurker there.

You're gonna love the 7 - jump over to the Triumph forum and introduce yourself... pictures, too, please.

/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif Mickey