PDA

View Full Version : New member from Southeast Michigan

HealeyDave
02-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi. I have finally joined the forum. I am located in the outer burbs of Detroit. After having several Brit cars over the last 30 years years I currently have 2 Austin Healey's: a 56 BN2 and a 61 BN7. Both are in the process of restoration: the BN7 is going back together - slowly, and the BN2 is now completely disassembled, and may be that way for a while! I enjoy hanging out in my garage and working on the cars. Hope to learn a lot from the forum.
Dave

GregW
02-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum. Restoring two Healeys at once? You ARE a glutton for punishment.

judow
02-18-2007, 08:16 PM
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/driving.gif Welcome to the forum. You will find it a wealth of information. The Healey forum is very active. Two restorations! Wow, that's some task. Glad you enjoy working in the garage because I doubt you'll be 'hanging out' much. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

HealeyDave
02-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks. My wife was ok with the first purchase (BN7), which I did drive for a while, but the second (BN2 project car) ...... she's questioning my sanity a bit.
Dave

Basil
02-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Thanks. My wife was ok with the first purchase (BN7), which I did drive for a while, but the second (BN2 project car) ...... she's questioning my sanity a bit.
Dave

Now the question is, how long before you start questioning your sanity yourself? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thirsty.gif