PDA

View Full Version : Triumph wiring

VitSport6
01-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Hi all.
I cant remember if I have read about this here, But I was wondering who a reputable wiring company here in the states would be?
I have heard of a company back East...I think British Car Wiring, They can make me a new one but I need to send my old one to them, I know that it might be difficult to find ANYTHING Stateside for a Triumph Sports 6/ Vitesse.
Any help would be great!
Thanks again.
graemlins/cheers.gif graemlins/thirsty.gif

MGTF1250Dave
01-05-2004, 11:21 PM
Aloha Brian,

British Wiring is the company you are thinking of. There website is www.britishwiring.com (https://www.britishwiring.com) and they are located in Illinois. They do not list a price for a complete wiring harness for a Vitesse, you need to contact them for a price and availability. I'm installing a new harness in my TR3A and is coming along well. The wiring has original type end fitings and are properly color coded. Good luck with your car. A friend of mine had good experience with this company in getting a sub harness for a XKE.

Safety Fast,
Dave

VitSport6
01-06-2004, 03:58 AM
Hi Dave.
Thanks, I was looking for some feedback on them, I did get in touch with them a while ago, It would cost about $350.00 for a new kit...If all went well.
Thanks again, Good luck on your TR!
graemlins/cheers.gif graemlins/thirsty.gif