PDA

View Full Version : new member

14dna
01-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi to all.
I'm a new memmber from Canada and the owner of a 1977mgb.This is an ongoing project for my wife and I as we always find new ways to enjoy it. I am an auto mechanic (licensed for 32 years), and other than hockey, this is my hobby. I have plenty of questions to ask but all in due time. In the meantime, I do hope to make some friends and possibly lend some of my experience if so desired. Thanks for having me Dave

GregW
01-16-2007, 12:28 AM
Hi Dave,
Welcome aboard. My grandmother (now passed on) used to live in Ontario. Just off the Niagara river on Black creek. She owned a few MGs also. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve
01-16-2007, 12:31 AM
Welcome Dave, glad to have you here.....

aeronca65t
01-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Hi Dave:

I'm a former Ontario resident.
Those hockey knee-pads may come in handy when you're crawling around under you MG!

Welcome!

R6MGS
01-16-2007, 09:13 PM
You had to remind me I live in Ontario didn't you? I've been avoiding the fact that theres snow and ice everywhere /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Welcome to the forum

14dna
01-16-2007, 09:28 PM
I live on the north shore of Lake Erie in Tillsonburg Ont. This is the home of Canadian tobacco. 2 hours to either Detroit, Buffalo, or Toronto and 1 1/2 hours to Niagara and all that wine. To R6MGS, yes I know all about that snow and cold, but then when it is warm we can drive our B's. If your in the area, send me an e-mail and we'll go for a pint or two. Dave

R6MGS
01-17-2007, 11:02 PM
We'll do! I've been through Tillsonburg once....loong time ago. The Erie shore is beautiful in the summer, alot of great driving roads out that way. I am still driving my TR in this weather....Kinda...Had to move it to shovel the driveway /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif