View Full Version : Water Temp Guage Repair

05-28-2003, 05:05 PM
Is there any source for the repair of the capillary type water temperature guage as used on the TR-3s. ?? I would like to keep the original type guage.

05-28-2003, 06:37 PM
Aloha Martx-5

There are a few places that offer gauge repair. In the past I has used Nisonger to repair a TR3 speedometer. They also list capillary type water temperature gauge repair. Their website is at www.nisonger.com (https://www.nisonger.com) and they are located in Mamroneck, NY. Two other places to check out are, APT Instruments International (www.gaugeguys.com) and Palo Alto Speedometer (www.paspeedo.com) that also do repair and restoration of gauges and instruments in addtion water temp gauges. I know of these companies but have not had an occasion use them.

Safety Fast,

05-28-2003, 09:51 PM
I have used Nisonger Instruments in the past. I had a temp. gauge rebuilt to original specifications by them this past spring. Great job, fast turn around, and the best price that I could find among several companies. Highly recommend and will use them again in the future for an oil gauge.