PDA

View Full Version : SpeedTV-SCCA Runoffs

aeronca65t
11-06-2006, 05:19 PM
For those of you who are able to get SpeedTV (cable TV channel), the SCCA Runoffs are scheduled on Nov 7 and Nov 14
(The Nov 7 date has two hours....three different hours of racing are shown on Nov 14).

Go ~HERE~ (https://www.speedtv.com/schedule/index.php?m=11&d=14&ts=1163480400&timezone=0&subca t=&program=&usecal=yes) for more info.

Hap Waldrop
11-06-2006, 05:54 PM
H-Production will be on the 21st at 2pm.

Nunyas
12-14-2006, 02:31 PM
I watched some of this. I really enjoyed the H-Production races. It was fun watching all the old British cars racing around the track. There were two Golfs in the mix, and the commentators were talking about the face of H-production gradually changing due to parts availability and all that fun stuff.

Hap Waldrop
12-16-2006, 10:10 AM
The commentaters were idiots, including Dorsey Shrader.

Nunyas
12-18-2006, 01:29 PM
yeah... i guess... I didn't pay much attention to what they had to say myself. They sorta fell into the background clutter as I watched the racing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

anyone watch the Spec Miata run-offs?

Hap Waldrop
12-20-2006, 07:05 AM
I watched it from the North berm overlooking T1,2 and 3. They actually behaved better than I thought they would.
I have to admit I haven't watched many of the races on TV, I hated HPT, we froze our butts off all week, I was so glad to leave that place, don't really care if I ever go back. This place makes Mid Ohio and Road Atlanta look like Disney World.

Nunyas
12-22-2006, 12:49 PM
I watched E-production run-offs the other night. That was fun. There was a bunch of different makes. There was one accident where a Caterham ended up with a 1st Gen RX-7 sittin on it's hood. From the way the cars ended up, it looked like the Caterham driver could have changed the oil on that RX-7. I'm betting that Caterham driver was needing a change of draws after seeing that RX-7 ride up on to his hood as far as it did! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif