PDA

View Full Version : Newest Triumph Forum member - we had a baby!

tdskip
10-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Hi guys! I thought I'd pass along the good news here that we had our second child 3 days ago.

William (Will) is doing well and Mom is feeling a bit worse for the wear but is healthy.

Bugeye58
10-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Congratulations, Tom. I wish you all well.
Jeff

LastDeadLast
10-21-2006, 07:35 PM
That's awesome news! I have 5 year old and 10 month boys. I'm starting to wonder how we're going to solve the "seat" problem.

CinneaghTR
10-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Congratulations!! Is it time for a Stag? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brosky
10-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Congratulations Tom, to you and your wife. We have no children, but I have two nephews, 6 and 7, who love to ride in the TR6 with the top down. I solve the seat problem by taking one at a time for ice cream. Then I get to have it twice.

Pretty soon I'll have a seat problem of my own.

Andrew Mace
10-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Ditto on the congratulations, Tom! Mine are now 17 (daughter) and almost 15 (son). Seat problems never existed for me, since I've always had some four-seater Triumph around (Mayflower, various Heralds, the 10 Estate and Standard Pennant)!

Funny, just last night I came across some "baby" pictures, including one of a then-three-year-old daughter watching her then one-year-old brother. Today, as my daughter and I were riding around in my Herald sedan, we were discussing which of the "barn" cars we might fix up for her (emphasis on the WE, since she really wants and LIKES to help). My son loves to be driven around in the Herald and might even like to have one, but he's expressed little to no interest in the restoration/maintenance side of things to date. Maybe that will change when he gets closer to driving age!?

macino62
10-21-2006, 09:01 PM
congrats!!

Tinster
10-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Congrats Tom- We have no kids but Noel our orange
Tabby loves to sleep on the TR6 convertible top.

Best wishes, hope ya get a few hours of sleep every night.

d