PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

JamesErnest
10-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Hello everyone. I became infected almost 31 years ago when I purchased a 1961 MGA, which my new bride and I drove up and down the California coast. Sadly I sold it and for many years my affliction has been in remission. I now find myself ready to retire from a career job and have had a relapse. I have two project cars and I hope to drive one while I breathe new life into the other, both are MGB's. In the begining I may appear to be a "luker" but as I grow I hope my participation will too. Thanks in advance for being here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Basil
10-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forum James. I'm not sure, but there may be one or two other MG enthusiasts here. Hopefully we can get some of them to come out of hiding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Basil

tony barnhill
10-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Welcome, James...we'd love to see your new acquisitions.

R6MGS
10-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome James....Lets see some pics!..Remember have no fear of asking questions, this bunch will answer anything nomatter how insignificant...And you'll proababy get more than one answer.

Mickey Richaud
10-09-2006, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I now find myself ready to retire from a career job and have had a relapse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome, James - We all suffer from those relapses. In fact, you can see Basil's chronic state of relapse in his avatar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Mickey

Peter_Rogers
10-09-2006, 06:19 PM
Welcome You obviously know the way things are - you got 2 cars so you would always have one to drive. Smart thinking Batman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif