View Full Version : New Member

09-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi all, I'm new here having found you all when I was doing a google search for MG sebring front and rear valence's. I have been thinking of adulterating a rubber bumpered B as my next project. At the moment I have a '73 and '75 Midgets. The '75 is my current project which I am in the process of de-bumpering and eliminating the clearance and backup lights. I am using the old style round, clear directionals in the front and a plinth over the rear license plate that I have lowered. The metal work is done except for truing the area under the tail lights. Does anyone know where I could get a pre-formed filler piece for this area other than finding and old tub and cutting them off?


tony barnhill
09-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Moss sells them - think I may have a couple in the garage....know I have one of the Sebring rear valances with the recessed license plate

Welcome! Would love to see pics of the project as it progresses.

09-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Welcome....Interesting project....Can't wait for pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

09-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Indeed, pics! And welcome!