PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Spain

mikespain
09-09-2006, 05:28 AM
Hi everyone,congratulations on a superb forum.As I don't want to be a lurker let me introduce myself-English but lived and worked in spain for last 20 years,At present I don't own a british car but having been in the motor trade for over 35 years have owned and worked on many of the classics of nowadays,recently having restored all the mechanical side of an XK 150 DHC, same with lotus cortina,healey 3000,and triumph vitesse.As the saying goes -You never Stop Learning-and have learnt a few things from your forums,and hope in a humble way may be able to help others with some of the knowledge I have gained,or be able to give pointers as to where to find the info needed and visa versa.

Mickey Richaud
09-09-2006, 07:04 AM
Hello, Mike, and welcome! Don't know if we've another member in Spain. One of the countries on my list to visit (someday!).

Mickey

Steve
09-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Welcome Mike. I'm another expat Brit, there are quite a few of us over here on the forum. Looking forward to hearing from you.

tony barnhill
09-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Welcome, Mike - been years since I was in Spain..but I remember the trip fondly!

Peter_Rogers
09-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Hi Mike from another expat - although I have been here so long I don't think I qualify any more. you live in a perfect climate for a nice MGB. Saw your list of cars _ I claim to have owned the only Mk1 4 door Lotus Cortina in existance. Long story. The Vitesse (6 Cylinder?) was quite quick.

Baz
09-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Malaga, remember it very well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Welcome Mike.