PDA

View Full Version : New Member-Triumph

CinneaghTR
09-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Hello,

New member here. I have been around Triumphs in various states of repair all my life. One of my earliest memories is when my parents took my brother and I to the park in Dad's '64 TR4 with our tricycles strapped to the luggage rack. We still have the TR4, my brother's '80 Spitfire 1500 and my '71 GT6 (our first cars), plus a basket-case '65 Herald. After a too-long hiatus of not driving anything Triumph, I bought a rigid axle '66 TR4A last April to drive during the long-term (and long-distance) restoration of the GT6. It has been great to be back in the saddle again behind a TRactor motor.

I would like to thank my good friend, Jesse Bogan of the European Auto Clinic in Rockville, MD (NFI), for telling me about the Forum. Triumphs are "it" for me, but it is neat to see so many different cars and so many people passionate about them in one place.

Best,
Jeremy Kinney
www.triumphowners.com/878 (https://www.triumphowners.com/878)

tony barnhill
09-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Welcome...

Basil
09-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Welcome aboard! I have a Triumph Spitfire among my collection and love it.

Basil

R6MGS
09-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Welcome- I've had many TR's...Although mostly an MG man I just sold a TR6 from my collection about a month ago and I already miss it.

DART
09-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Welcome to another Marylander. Now you need to join TRAC (www.tracltd.org )to get back among all the Rumphs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

CinneaghTR
09-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Thank you for all the warm replies.

The TRAC folks I have met have been great so I see joining up as a definite must-do in the coming weeks.