PDA

View Full Version : 'ello 'ello!

AirSupplies
06-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi, I am brand new to the forum! Came across it whilst searching on a new project of mine, restoring a James Comet motorcycle. I know its not a car! I have restored an Austin 7 Ruby. I will try and post some pictures if anyone is interested. Iíve always been grabbed by older cars and the quest to find that rare part! I have a workshop at home where I try and do all my own work.

WHO AM I? My name is George and I live in Nottingham, England. Robin Hood? for anyone not from the UK. Nottingham Forest for our European friends. I am a compressed air engineer and have been for many years. I deal with air tools and compressors and everything in-between. If anyone would like some help with compressed help, please let me know Iíll be happy to help. I have recently written a quick guide to buying an compressor, hope it helps someone https://search.reviews.ebay.co.uk/members/airmazing

I hope to contribute where I can to the forum and maybe even seek some advice here and there!

All the best
George

michalotti_tr
06-27-2006, 03:08 PM
Welcome George! I know I can speak for all of us in saying we'd love to see pictures of your Austin (and the motorcycle too!)

AirSupplies
06-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks you for your hospitality! I will take some new pictures of them, they have chnaged quite a bit since I took some last. I will out them up, may take me while! George

tomshobby
06-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Welcome George, we always like pictures.

Roger
06-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Good for you, George. I remember James bikes, and had a slew of Austin Sevens at one time or another. I'm a fellow Brit, too, living in USA nowadays.

R6MGS
06-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Welcome....Another from across the pond.

tony barnhill
06-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Welcome - photos of that bike would make all of us on the British Motorcycle forum real happy!

aeronca65t
06-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Welcome! You'll fit in nicely here!
As you can tell, we're all keen to see your two vehicles.