PDA

View Full Version : old new guy

69tr
06-14-2006, 06:22 AM
I have belonged to the BCF about a week so I guess I still qualify as a new guy. I just bought a 69 TR6. The car is pretty solid but will need a lot of attention to get it to the point I would like. It is going to be a rolling restoration. I have recieved a ton of information before I even posted a question. I can see that BCF is going to be a great help. Pete

Mickey Richaud
06-14-2006, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have recieved a ton of information before I even posted a question. I can see that BCF is going to be a great help. Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, just think what will happen when you do ask! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome - we look forward to hearing of your progress.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif Mickey

tony barnhill
06-14-2006, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Welcome - we look forward to hearing of your progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

....with photos

jerrybny
06-15-2006, 08:30 PM
WElcome to the club. I have a white 73 TR6 here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

aeronca65t
06-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Welcome!

69tr
06-16-2006, 05:22 AM
My 69 is white also. It was origionally signal red. The previous owner painted it white. When he re-installed the body panels he did not get everything realigned properly. The paint job is pretty good, but the prep work leaves a little to be desired. I guess I will ride & enjoy the car this summer & re-paint it to the origional color this winter.