PDA

View Full Version : introduction

erwin
06-11-2006, 12:10 PM
wow, at last i found the page where i can actuall post something.
I have a 1934 austin chummy, which are quite plentiful, I think, but I live in Namibia, just north of south africa. I have restored the car to near perfect, but I am missing a few details, and find it quite difficult to get the info. maybe somebody can help me.
Thanks,
erwin

Steve
06-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Welcome Erwin. The Chummy is a great little car, and there are quite a few around in the UK still. Have you tried the Austin Seven club in the UK? They seem to be a helpful bunch......we might even have a few members of the forum who belong. I shall post a copy of your message in the "other British cars" forum, just in case.

Basil
06-11-2006, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, at last i found the page where i can actuall post something.
I have a 1934 austin chummy, which are quite plentiful, I think, but I live in Namibia, just north of south africa. I have restored the car to near perfect, but I am missing a few details, and find it quite difficult to get the info. maybe somebody can help me.
Thanks,
erwin

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey welcome! We have an "Other British Cars" and an "Other Cars" where you can also post. Then there is always the Pub /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Basil

coldplugs
06-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome. I'm happy to see more unusual cars being represented here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tony barnhill
06-12-2006, 01:49 AM
Welcome - any photos?

kennypinkerton
06-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Welcome... I'd love to see some pictures too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jerrybny
06-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the club. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

aeronca65t
06-20-2006, 05:52 AM
Welcome erwin!
Your car would be quite rare here in America.
Do you have any digital pictures of it? (if so, you can "attach" them in a message).