PDA

View Full Version : Interiors

05-02-2006, 09:29 AM
SWMBO is making rumblings about the white interior in the car now it looks like I may see it again in my lifetime. I did some research a while ago about interiors, but never saw these mentioned. Are they new? Does anyone have experience with them, or has seen them?

https://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=52776

Of course that doesn't address the fact that the seats are brutally uncomfortable, but if it keeps her happy...

Alan_Myers
05-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Hmmmm. Look nice. I've no experience with their kits though.

You might ask Moss to send you some swatches and see if you like the materials up close and personal.

And, a good, local custom upholstery shop might be able to do some work on them to make the seats a bit more comfortable.

White? Ever lived with a white interior? Cooler yes, but...
Hey, do what you want... just giving you a hard time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Personally, I really like the tan interiors. But so do lots of folks, judging from what I see at the car shows. So my TR4 is eventually gonna go back to the original Midnight Blue color scheme, although it will need to be a custom-made interior due to racing seats and other modifications.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

05-02-2006, 02:54 PM
I *HAVE* a white interior.

I want to get rid of it. Almost as much as SWMBO.

Its going either to be tan or green (in a red car). I just wondered how it compared in quality to Prestige or Heritage is all.

John_Mc
05-02-2006, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I want to get rid of it. Almost as much as SWMBO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming that's "almost as much as SWMBO wants to get rid of it", not "almost as much as I want to get rid of SWMBO"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

05-02-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm taking the fifth.

michalotti_tr
05-03-2006, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm taking the fifth.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but is that the amendment or the Jack Daniels? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif