PDA

View Full Version : TR6 TR6 Progress

R6MGS
04-30-2006, 07:02 PM
I spent the entire weekend with the 6....Got the interior looking spotless, repainted the wheels, started to regrease the engine compartment, painted the exhaust, re-tuned the carbs(they were a mess), and made numerous other small repairs. It's starting to look like it belongs among the others now. It's running like a top since I did the carbs, and i've decided to bring it in to let a professional look at the rearend(I've got a feeling it might be a simple exhaust bang)
Anyway once I had just finished my days work with the TR a neighbor walks up and tells me about an MGTD he saw for sale out on some backroads where he was golfing....Hopped in the 6 and had a beautiful top down drive(my first with this car) checked out the TD and made it home for dinner, great day!

bobh
05-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Are you buying the TD?

Brosky
05-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Yeah, what's up with the TD and where are the new pics for the TR6???

R6MGS
05-02-2006, 06:39 PM
The TD was ok....but the owner was reluctant to answer any questions and had a couple other LBC lurking around the property so that kinda turned me off.....I haven't taken any updated pics yet, and I've had trouble getting my camera to work on the new computer.....but I will post pics asap.