PDA

View Full Version : where y'all at?!?

theinferno
11-18-2005, 12:54 PM
i am into minis just as mutch as the next guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif, but wheres the activity? are you guys in different time zones? or am i a couple of decades behind? (i am 19 after all) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

dklawson
11-18-2005, 04:38 PM
I think primarily on we're different boards. I spend a fair amount of time at MiniMania's board and the MiniForum (in the U.K.) and I used to visit MiniPortal regularly.

I agree, there aren't too many Mini visitors to this site and its activity can be rather slow.

ThomP
11-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Perhaps, we should get Bill Cox to drop by and liven things up??

Bruce Bowker
11-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Of all my cars the Mini has the least amount of problems so perhaps Mini owners don't have so many questions?

Bruce

dklawson
11-19-2005, 07:31 PM
You know ThomP... I've met Bill several times and always gotten along with him. However, I've made it a point to NEVER say anything to stir him up either. There is so little activity here I doubt Bill would raise much of a fuss if he did drop in every now and then.

ThomP
11-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Yep, he really is, pretty much, a ***** cat when in public. I know he just likes to "strirr the grits". I'm pretty sure a fuss isn't possible here. I just know he CAN get the Mini world going.

After all, squirting oil under a new MINI doesn't cause much harm, but it sure got a lot of people excited. Personally, I'd say some people can't take a joke. Aparrently, I'm politically incorrect for thinking the concept was funny.

theinferno
11-21-2005, 11:05 AM
boy am i glad there is some mini activity! i joined this forum so i could find out more about the kingfisher....