PDA

View Full Version : General TR Brits by The Sea Photo Album - Harkness State Park - Connecticut

Alanroseman
06-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Hi Folks,

Spectacular day in the sunshine by the sea. What a wonderful show hosted by our friends the Connecticut MG Club..
if you have never attended this show, you really need to reconsider!

Enjoy the pics, always free to download in any resolution... your comments are welcome.

For Your Computer (https://alanroseman.smugmug.com/Automobilia/Brits-By-The-Sea)

For Your Handheld (https://alanroseman.smugmug.com/Automobilia/Brits-By-The-Sea?mobile=true)

Alan

3798j
06-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Looks as if it was a wonderful event...thanks for posting the photos. Some really nice looking vehicles. Particularly liked the Vixen without exterior door handles...never saw an S1 like that, and the Minx with its roll bar...very cool.

Alanroseman
06-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Looks as if it was a wonderful event...thanks for posting the photos. Some really nice looking vehicles. Particularly liked the Vixen without exterior door handles...never saw an S1 like that, and the Minx with its roll bar...very cool.

Thanks for looking. It's a great event, well organized and very well attended.

Cheers, Alan

kjman55
06-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Great collection of cars, what a great event. Thanks for sharing.

Alanroseman
06-07-2018, 09:40 PM
Great collection of cars, what a great event. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for looking it's a lot of work to get everything processed and up on the web, it's always nice to know somebody was enjoying the pics..

Alan

BillyB62
06-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Alan,

I enjoyed the pics of this show (which I attended) and those of the British Motorcars event this past weekend (which I couldn't attend this year).

Thanks,

Bill

Alanroseman
06-11-2018, 11:22 AM
Alan,

I enjoyed the pics of this show (which I attended) and those of the British Motorcars event this past weekend (which I couldn't attend this year).

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

Hopefully we'll see you in New Hampshire, or even the BMCNE cookout and rally the last weekend in June. Our newsletter is free, if you haven't already you can sign up to receive it on our web site. www.bmcne.org

Cheers, Alan