PDA

View Full Version : Why do Puppy's do things?

PAUL161
03-14-2018, 03:03 PM
My wife has two dogs, a miniature Poodle and a Maltese. She just groomed them, which takes about an hour each and took them for a walk, no big deal, but sometime during the night a big dog crossed the place and left it's calling card/deposit. The wife pups found it and before she could stop them, they began rolling on the ground, guess where! What a mess! BATH TIME again. I got to laughing so hard, she made ME go get the poodle who was covered and put her in their wash tub! :highly_amused: Still think it's funny though. Not in my understanding what would possess a dog to do that though. :rolleyes2:

DrEntropy
03-14-2018, 03:44 PM
A natural "Ghillie suit" for dogs? I've watched them roll in dead fish as well. Weird. Mebbe tryin' to lose the "human" scent?

Gliderman8
03-14-2018, 04:02 PM
My wife has two dogs, a miniature Poodle and a Maltese. She just groomed them, which takes about an hour each and took them for a walk, no big deal, but sometime during the night a big dog crossed the place and left it's calling card/deposit. The wife pups found it and before she could stop them, they began rolling on the ground, guess where! What a mess! BATH TIME again. I got to laughing so hard, she made ME go get the poodle who was covered and put her in their wash tub! :highly_amused: Still think it's funny though. Not in my understanding what would possess a dog to do that though. :rolleyes2:
So the poodle was covered in poo-dle :rolleye:

Basil
03-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Wasn't it Bogart who starred in "The Maltese Puppy?"

judow
03-14-2018, 06:52 PM
I understand the Poo. dle but the Mal. tese?

maynard
03-14-2018, 07:22 PM
You sure the dog isn't a ****zu?

PAUL161
03-15-2018, 11:59 AM
You sure the dog isn't a ****zu?

Funny how close you are, the Poodle is called, in polite terms, a She-poo, as she has a Poodle mother and a s***zu father and believe it or not, she's registered as an excepted mix. Extremely intelligent, well, now there's room for doubt! :highly_amused: PJ

DNK
03-15-2018, 12:12 PM
Can't throw a rock here without hitting one of those designer breed ...doodle mix

DavidApp
03-15-2018, 02:02 PM
Will any of them bring the rock back?

Some do make great service dogs.

David