PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

vivalamigra
07-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi I'm Nick, I live in California and I have a 1963 TR3B sitting in my garage. It's been in the family since 1970. It has a little bit of damage in the front from a bump to a BMW325i about 15 years ago, and a little bit of damage in the rear where I rolled another project into it, oops. It also has a non-synchro tranny in it because some guy punked my mom when she had it in the shop after my dad passed. It still runs, but definitely needs a frame up restore.

I'm on this forum mainly because I'm thinking of selling it and I'm trying to research prices on restorable tr3's. I will post some pictures on photobucket.com, if anybody's interested in giving me a value range, or if this is inappropriate, I'll bug off!

Thanks

aeronca65t
07-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Welcome Nick.
Here's some advice from an old guy who still regrets selling his TR-3 over 30 years ago....Keep it!

Basil
07-09-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will post some pictures on photobucket.com,

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You can also uploads a picture here. Just reply to this message and before you save your reply, check the "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" checkbox. That will put your picture on this server and add a link in the header of your reply that people can click on to see your picture.

Welcome to the forum!
Basil