PDA

View Full Version : Verizon/Frontier/NBCSC are a buncha WANKERS!!!

DrEntropy
06-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Schedule said 8:00PM the Formula One Canadian GP... knew it would be run hours before that but wanted to see one of THE TWO F-1 North American races without knowing the result.

At 8:00PM, the NBCSC is broadcasting a FRELLIN' GOLF game!!!!

"Professionalism" is defined as performance on demand... These B.S. "providers" are useless. I can get a bunch of garbage "new release" flicks if I pay ~extra~ to see 'em. They can rot for all I care. I can get Red Box DVD's for a buck to see some movie I'd care to see.

We've set alarms to get up in the middle of the night to see live broadcast of F-1 races half-way around th' planet, fercryinoutloud... and these bozo's can't put up a live feed from the same continent?!?

What carp are we gonna get for Austin?!? A BOWLING tourney?

I was better off as a kid in 1968 with an Autoweek subscription. At least I knew when I'd get to find out what the results were.

HealeyRick
06-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Just did the same thing. Tuned in to F1 and found golf! The other "blood sport!" Face it, the US is not the audience F1 is looking for.

DrEntropy
06-12-2016, 10:12 PM
With NBCSN as the carrier. When ESPN or FOX were running it, we got coverage.

AngliaGT
06-13-2016, 12:26 AM
I feel the same way when I want to listen to the radio in the garage,
only to find out there's a basketball game on.They play ALL of the Warrior's games,
which I could care less about.
Since they have ALL of those sports channels,WHY do the have to pre-empt
regular programing?

NutmegCT
06-13-2016, 07:03 AM
I feel the same way when I want to listen to the radio in the garage,
only to find out there's a basketball game on.They play ALL of the Warrior's games,
which I could care less about.

Since they have ALL of those sports channels,WHY do the have to pre-empt
regular programing?

$$$

Keoke
06-13-2016, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=NutmegCT;1018674]$$$[/QU

YEP:----:greedy_dollars:

glemon
06-13-2016, 11:25 PM
I saw conflicting times of 12:00 Eastern and 2:00 Eastern. Tried to get it over the antenna, no luck, shooting tragedy coverage, did watch it live online through the NBC Sports app. Still I feel your pain, and I kept seeing conflicting times on when NBC was going to run it.

bgbassplyr
06-14-2016, 07:24 PM
I watched it on CNBC.