PDA

View Full Version : British Motorcar Festival in Bristol RI

Rhodyspit75
06-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Unfortunately I was able to get only a few pictures before the threat of severe weather made everyone run from the field. There were two of the nicest Italia's that you will ever see the red one took best of 432774327843279
there was also one of my favorites an Anolt Bristol. I got there early with my Spitfire.

HealeyRick
06-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Great pics. I had registered to attend all four days, but came down with a nasty virus that made me cancel. Major bummer. Looked like it was going to be a great event and I hope you enjoyed it. Next one for me will be Lars Anderson. You going?

Rhodyspit75
06-12-2016, 07:24 PM
I have a busy weekend. I want to go to Thompson CT for the vintage races but I hope to get to Larz Andersen on Sunday. The Bristol show is a smaller version of the British Invasion in Stowe.

I work with the event team at both. It's a nice event. Everyone I talked to was really enjoying themselves in RI. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate Saturday.

HealeyRick
06-12-2016, 08:56 PM
I have a busy weekend. I want to go to Thompson CT for the vintage races but I hope to get to Larz Andersen on Sunday. The Bristol show is a smaller version of the British Invasion in Stowe.

I work with the event team at both. It's a nice event. Everyone I talked to was really enjoying themselves in RI. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate Saturday.

We have such a short season of good weather in New England it hurts when crappy weather impacts a major event. I plan to be at Larz Andersen and will look you up. If you can't find me, listen for the really obnoxious V8 sounds. :devilgrin: