PDA

View Full Version : New member

Spitspot
06-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Hi everyone! Newbie here. I will be asking for assistance soon with my Spitfire (has issues) And then with my GT-6 (future issues). Going on vacation Saturday and will return July 10th. Then the fun/challenge begins. Thanks Steve for recommending this site and talk to you all soon. Spitspot

ObiRichKanobi
06-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Welcome from one of the resident wedgeheads! Always good to have another Triumph owner aboard.

sammyb
06-27-2005, 11:14 PM
This is the place to be for getting Triumph questions answered. And I have proven that no question is too stupid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome aboard -- great to have you!

Spitspot
06-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Amazing! I was just telling my wife about a photo of all the cool cars and it was you! Thanks

Bugeye58
06-28-2005, 06:30 AM
Welcome aboard, Spitspot.
Up until recently I was racing a 1500 Spit, and have done a frame off resto on my '67 GT6, so hopefully I can be of some small help with your future questions. Enjoy your vacation, and join in when you get back.
Jeff

jayhawk
06-28-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Amazing! I was just telling my wife about a photo of all the cool cars

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, a lot of us tell our wives about Sammy's cars. We say, see-- my palty 4 cars are nothing, you should see this guy on the forum! Welcome-- Pete

jerrybny
06-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Welcome aboard. This is the place for good answers.

sammyb
06-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Yeah, well I wish it were now that way it was then...The Porsche and the Miata have been sold. '89 Corvette is on Ebay now. The TR7 is spending the summer with my father (he spent $250,000 educating and feeding me, the least I can do is give him a $2000 car to play with during the warm weather!)

I'm eyeing some other cars, but my wife wasn't happy about the quantity of vehicles. (She felt I should exchange a few cars I didn't drive much for one that I would.)

mailbox
06-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey Sammy,
I would be MORE than happy to drive some of your vehicles for you. Either one of the "Vettes" will do just fine with me, i'm not tooo picky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

waltesefalcon
06-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Spitspot. You'll find plenty of good advice, and nice people here, enjoy.

Steve
06-29-2005, 12:24 AM
Welcome aboard......glad you joined us! If there's anything you need to know, just ask. Someone here will have been through the same problem before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ELTGuy
06-29-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone! Newbie here. I will be asking for assistance soon with my Spitfire (has issues) And then with my GT-6 (future issues). Going on vacation Saturday and will return July 10th. Then the fun/challenge begins. Thanks Steve for recommending this site and talk to you all soon. Spitspot

[/ QUOTE ]

A Triumph sports car with issues ?!?!?1?1?

j/k

Welcome to the forum