View Full Version : TR5/TR250 Thinking of selling my TR250

06-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Just don't have time to drive, never less do a resto on my TR250, so have reluctantly listed it in the classified.

06-19-2005, 10:51 PM
Well after a lot of thought this weekend I have decided to pull my TR250 off the selling block. Gonna give it a few months this Summer & try to do some of the odds & ends I wanted to do & get some quality driving time in.

I'll see how I feel later in the year.

Sorry for any false hopes.

Geo Hahn
06-19-2005, 10:55 PM
I don't think I have ever met anyone who regretted keeping their TR... but I have talked to dozens of former owners who regretted selling one.

If you have any doubts and have the space to store it then you are smart to keep it until you are 100% sure how you feel.

06-19-2005, 11:14 PM
gjh, I sympathize with your situation, for I too have thought about selling my tr250 but have a tr6 that I would like to sell instead. My situation is that my wife needs another newer car but I feel if I let the 250 go, it will be much harder to come across another nice one, for their values are going up considerably and it seems I had to wait way to long to buy the one I have, so anyway your decision to keep yours sounds good to me, happy motoring