PDA

View Full Version : Bob Schaller books?

jsneddon
06-04-2005, 04:32 PM
I've come across a few places that mention some books by Bob Shaller called "BS about TR's" and "More BS about TR's".

Any one know if they are available anywhere? I found a couple of scanned pages but that's about it.

Nothing much comes up in the usual googling. Is he the same Bob Schaller that writes for Road Trip America (https://www.roadtripamerica.com/guides.htm) ???

Geo Hahn
06-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Moss used to carry 'More BS' though I didn't see it in a quick check of their website. Bob is no longer with I'm sorry to say, but we are fortunate that he left us with the benefit of his years of experience with these cars.

jsneddon
06-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Thanks Geo.

BTW. Where'd the Black TR3 come from in your new Avatar? I thought yours was red.

Geo Hahn
06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
That picture was taken 33 years ago. I have no idea where that car is now. Sometimes I even wonder what happened to that young idiot behind the wheel.

It was actually dark green... Earl Schieb green, $29.95. Got more compliments on that paint job than any since.

jsneddon
06-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Oh. I thought maybe you were starting "SammyB South". If one LBC is good then 8 must be better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

After inflation hit I got a $69.85 Earl Schieb blue paint job on a late 80s Camaro. Had so much metal flake in it that on a sunny day you'd swear you'd fall in.

Looked like a psychadelic bowling ball.