• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What are you listening to? May 2024

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I know it is May but this came up on you tube last night.
Our daughter sang with the Macon Civic chorus when there was a performance of Carmina Burana in Macon. She was still in high school at the time.
David

Country flag
Did that with the Dayton OH Orchestra many years ago when I was in college with the Men's Glee Club. Great piece, still remember lots of it.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Not listening so much as watching Young Frankenstein last night, starring of course the lovely Miss Teri Garr and a few others.
You did get to listen to this classic:

Country flag
While only saw and heard a couple minutes last night, I see Madonna was in Brazil and set a record for an open outdoor concert on the beach, 1.6m estimated showed up.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
While only saw and heard a couple minutes last night, I see Madonna was in Brazil and set a record for an open outdoor concert on the beach, 1.6m estimated showed up.
Have you seen a recent pic of Madonna and her surgery? Just because you can doesn't mean you should - yikes!

mezy

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Some might remember i built grease lightning for the daughters school performance of grease, ShE WAS rIZO.
She now has the same part in grease and will be performing in a proper theatre production of grease in april, 2025.

The musical stage show is quite a bit different to the film,

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Listening to this classic album this morning. (Note, I started a new thread for May and have moved all posts mad in May that were posted in the April thread.)
Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 7.56.38 AM.jpg

Country flag
Have you seen a recent pic of Madonna and her surgery? Just because you can doesn't mean you should - yikes!
Yea I have. Entertainers get so caught up in the idea of staying young in appearance and most times anything beyond perhaps correcting some minor injury or flaw looks worse than they started with. That's why I respect those like Jamie Lee Curtis who aren't afraid to show they're not 18 anymore.