• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

NEW FORUM LOOK PLEASE READ

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I have just about completed a major re-do of the main forum entrance page(s) at www.britishcarforum.com (or click HOME in the upper nav menu). If you still see the old entrance, hit refresh a few times - you may have to old version cached.

ALSO - I have a new forum STYLE called "newbcf" which corresponds to the new look. I have made this the default style for new users, but if you are set to some other style and want to see what the new default style looks like, you can select it from your Profile page OR from the drop down at the bottom of most forum pages here.

SIDE BOXES: Yes, I know some of you don't like the Side Boxes, but please be patient. I am hoping to come up with a MOD that will allow you to still turn them off when viewing a list of topics or viewing a thread (where it really matters), but have them on when looking at the main forum list. This is because I am hoping to turn OFF the portal page, but still want the side boxes viewable when looking at the forum summary page. Right now, if you turn them off, they are only viewable when you go to the Portal page. I know some of you are not going to be happy, but please bear with me.

Basil

DISCUSS HERE