• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Forum Upgrade

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I have just upgraded the forum to the latest (as of 3 Mar 09) forum software. Here are a list of the upgrades, changes and bug fixes that my be of interest to the average user (some stuff only matters to the admin):

<span style="font-size: 17pt">New Features</span>

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Rearranged the profile splitting up information into different boxes.[*]Added a UBB Buddies box to the profile page which will show who has added that particular user to their friends list.[*]Added a visitor comments section to the profile page.[/list]

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Changes</span>

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]The styles have been changed so that post previews will look the same as the actual post.[*]Added a link to view the Board Rules in the footer.[*]It is now possible to reply to global announcements as long as the user has the ability to reply to regular topics. Locking the announcement will make it so it cannot be replied to.[*]Since the Member List can be sorted by Last Online, it will now show when each user was last online.[*]Users will be able to delete comments posted to their own profile.[/list]

Please let me know if you find any bugs in this new version.