• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dri-Sleeve Moonraker

prb51

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Lol, yeah, took a bit to work it out but
IMG_1063 1.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

prb51

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
There are a couple in Miles Collier's collection. One in a disassembled state. Impressive engineering for the day.

Florida specialty tag?
The collection was in Florida, sadly, the owner developed Alzheimer's (brilliant man) and the wife has sold off the collection..about 180 very fine vehicles. His 'crew' actually made a Ferrari 60's GTO that got awards at the SEMA...ground up and panel beating original style.
My friend now manages a 200 car 'collection' in the NE.
I have a bunch of pics of the Wilson collection if anyone would be interested. I spent about a week down there messing about and sampling cars. All were drivers and ready to go. Larry also raced a few.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
The collection was in Florida, sadly, the owner developed Alzheimer's (brilliant man) and the wife has sold off the collection..about 180 very fine vehicles. His 'crew' actually made a Ferrari 60's GTO that got awards at the SEMA...ground up and panel beating original style.
My friend now manages a 200 car 'collection' in the NE.
I have a bunch of pics of the Wilson collection if anyone would be interested. I spent about a week down there messing about and sampling cars. All were drivers and ready to go. Larry also raced a few.
would love to see the pics

prb51

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
It was race weekend above and he invited the teams/etc. over for a BBQ...there are other 'room's too plus a complete assembly and main't shop. Had a nice chat with Biran Redman who often attends race events.
IMG_0983 1.jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
wow!

Ramon88

Freshman Member
Country flag
Ramon88, I designed and built your car. It was delivered to Jose Battancor on Las Palmas back in 1971. It was the only one that ever had a roof and a full windscreen with wipers, otherwise per. all the roadsters.
I tried several times and text options, to send you an email with many details regarding parts, construction etc. but nothing appeared to have worked? Please re-post here with your email address once more, or contact me on boriswillison@gmail.com. I am now living in Australia.
Hello Boris,
We have been talking about by email but I havent received answer yet.
Would it be possible to talk via WhatsApp or another communication channel?
Best regards.

Ramon88

Freshman Member
Country flag
Ramon88, I designed and built your car. It was delivered to Jose Battancor on Las Palmas back in 1971. It was the only one that ever had a roof and a full windscreen with wipers, otherwise per. all the roadsters.
I tried several times and text options, to send you an email with many details regarding parts, construction etc. but nothing appeared to have worked? Please re-post here with your email address once more, or contact me on boriswillison@gmail.com. I am now living in Australia.
Hello Boris,
We have been talking about by email but I havent received answer yet.
Would it be possible to talk via WhatsApp or another communication channel?