• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Carros de Cuba

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
I wonder if that 300 SL Gullwing wreck is real?

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
Don't see any reason why not. Before the revolution Cuba was a playground for the rich and frivolous.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
It's really not all that - it has admittedly been a few years since I have been, but, while there are cool old (mostly 40's & 50's American iron) the island was really full of Lada's & Nissans. One of the curious things about the island is that almost every multi national already does business there - and has for years. we were drinking coke from Cancun & Miller from Holland.

What is interesting is David Soul has been leading a process to have Ernest Hemingway's New Yorker - interesting because everything has to go through the UK

https://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/Video-Hutch-restores-Ernest-Hemingway-Chrysler-2013-04-04

https://www.haverhillecho.co.uk/new...nd-ernest-hemingway-s-long-lost-car-1-6359554

coldplugs

Darth Vader
Platinum
Country flag
Interesting racing history there. I can remember seeing magazine articles about Casner's Camarodi team racing there in the late fifties w/ Moss driving a Birdcage Maserati. Also, does anyone else remember the Fangio kidnapping? I'm sure Google would dredge up plenty on interesting material.