• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tonight's Video - OK Go

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Key bits of information. done in one take (after many tries) with a drone camera - and umbrellas

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Wow!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
That took a lot of work to get right.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Very, very cool. I re-posted that on my Facebook page.
That took real effort (I like OK Go too).

As I have mentioned before, I have some videos from my quadcopter.

And I probably mentioned that earlier in the year, I flew mine out of my yard really high on a windy day and the wind carried it away.
I looked for it but I figured it was a goner. :(

Then about a week later a lady pulled up in front of our house while I was doing something with one of the cars.....and she handed me my quadcopter!

She said her "nerdy" son had taken the card out of the camera and figured out the copter had taken off "from the house with the little red car" (my MG Midget).

Thank goodness for "nerds"! (I'm one!)

~Link To One Of My Quadcopter Videos~