• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

10 reasons cats are better than Dogs

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
6810918676_988d2d3c13_z.jpg

"Just drop the treats and slowly back away."

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
We've had a number of cats, among them there were two who would fetch a ball. Merlyn was the latest, he would do it repeatedly.

Keith_M

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I admit it; I'm totally a cat person (as I sit at my computer with the cat on my lap). My wife, however, is a dog person, so we have one of those smelly, noisy things in the house.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
cute morning video - which begs that great question, would we even have the internet without cute kitten videos? :D

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
One of my previous dachshunds was an insect killer. Actually, he considered anything that wasn't human or another dog as prey, but insects were the most common "kills". When he'd get hold of a cicada, you'd hear it buzzing loudly in his mouth, but after a couple of crunches the buzzing would fall silent.

The male dachshund that I currently have fancies himself as a hunter, but he's really bad at it. He also does not like cats, but whenever he tangles with a cat, it never works out well for him. I wish I wasn't allergic to cats, though.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I have a dachshund that is an insect hunter, it is always fun to watch him stalk a fly or a moth.