• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Door Cockpit Trim

D

Duane_Rhynard

I received these with some parts I and would like to reunite them with their respective cars. Please PM me or respond here!

Thanks,
Duane

P3140506.jpg

Country flag
Isn't it true that only the 100s had numbered cockpit trims? I'm pretty close to the first one, but mine is a 6-cyl (#942).

OP
D

Duane_Rhynard

Isn't it true that only the 100s had numbered cockpit trims? I'm pretty close to the first one, but mine is a 6-cyl (#942).

Randy,

The stamping was done through the first series BN4 and then apparently discontinued with the BN6s according to the Anderson and Moment Restoration Guide.

bighealeysource

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Hey Duane,
How ya doing out there in CA with your Healey ? Still using that jack handle in shows and actually had to use the jack recently to check on my kill switch. Thank goodness had that handle ! Did you get these from the folks in Colorado selling off a bunch of left over 100 parts ? I spoke to her after she had sold them, nice lady. Let me know if you ever run across cockpit trim for a 100 with Jensen number 13011 on it. Been trying to track those parts down for 3 years !
Regards,
Mike

OP
D

Duane_Rhynard

Hey Duane,
How ya doing out there in CA with your Healey ? Still using that jack handle in shows and actually had to use the jack recently to check on my kill switch. Thank goodness had that handle ! Did you get these from the folks in Colorado selling off a bunch of left over 100 parts ? I spoke to her after she had sold them, nice lady. Let me know if you ever run across cockpit trim for a 100 with Jensen number 13011 on it. Been trying to track those parts down for 3 years !
Regards,
Mike

Mike,

Doing well with the Healey, rear and front suspension complete, I need to install the steering column and tie rods to make it a rolling chassis, hopefully this weekend. I'm glad you're putting the handles to use!!

I'm still sorting the some of the parts I got here locally, that's where the trim came from. I've had your trim number in my wallet for a while just in case!!

As I was sorting through a bunch of nuts and bolts, I also came across the batch / body original firewall plate for body number 4455. I emailed the 100 registrar, but have not heard back yet, so if you or anyone else knows who has the 100 with body number 4455, I'd like to reunite them with their plate!

Thanks,
Duane

pan

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
G'day Duane,
I'd be interested to know the batch number preceding 4455 on that firewall plate. My July '54 100 is close to that number. I found my Jensen number on the cockpit surround and the trunk-lid but the firewall plate was missing from my car when it came into my possession.

Cheers,
Alwyn

RandyHicks

As I was sorting through a bunch of nuts and bolts, I also came across the batch / body original firewall plate for body number 4455. I emailed the 100 registrar, but have not heard back yet, so if you or anyone else knows who has the 100 with body number 4455, I'd like to reunite them with their plate!

Thanks,
Duane

Hi Duane, sorry I don't recall getting an email about this but I do not have body #4455 listed in the AHCA 100 Registry.

Closest body numbers are #4448 (in UK) & #4457 (parted out).

OP
D

Duane_Rhynard

G'day Duane,
I'd be interested to know the batch number preceding 4455 on that firewall plate. My July '54 100 is close to that number. I found my Jensen number on the cockpit surround and the trunk-lid but the firewall plate was missing from my car when it came into my possession.

Cheers,
Alwyn

Alwyn,

The batch number is 4864. I'm sending the plate and trim pieces to Randy Hicks (100 registrar) so they can end up with their "rightful" owners!

Thanks,
Duane