• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Pourquoi viens-tu si tard ?

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

Healey 100

Jedi Warrior
C'est horrible!

Another nice looking Healey bites the dust. I also liked that black/silver KPH speedometer, never seen one of those.

drambuie

Jedi Warrior
I feel so much safer now, knowing the windscreen and hood frame can stand up to a roll over!:topsy_turvy::black_eyed: NOT...

57_BN4

Quante Volte Quella Notte (1969)

Longbridge grille.JPG
Think I can see his problem. The grille opening is too small, only nine gills showing- should be ten. That'll scare the girls off for sure. Not to mention the BJ8 indicators and BN2 headlight rims.

drambuie

Jedi Warrior
Disclaimer: We would like to assure the audience that no Healeys were harmed in the filming of this incident.
Too bad there special effects back then amounted rolling a "real" Healey. Enough to make a grown man weep! :sorrow: I'm all for lighting the torch's and forming a lynch mob...what do you say boys?:yesnod:

pkmh

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Dang! That door appeared to open easier after the roll over than before he got into it. (Well, that's one way to adjust it).

AUSMHLY

Obi Wan
Country flag
First clip, back in the days of black and white movies, the roads must have been really bad. Drivers move the steering wheel back and forth a lot, when driving down a straight road....lol