• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Subscribing to Forums

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I wanted to subscribe to a new forum here (New Member Introductions).

I went to that forum, clicked Forum Tools, then Subscribe to This Forum.

That took me to a "Notification Type" page: Control panel only, Instant notification by email, etc.

Soon as I clicked *instant email notification*, the BCF page closed and I was taken to the American Red Cross tornado victim donation page.

""https://www.redcross.org/news/press-release/Red-Cross-Helping-Tornado-Victims-Across-the-Midwest""

Same thing happened when I tried to subscribe to two other forums here. Doesn't matter which notification type you choose. I've tried this for over a week and still have the same result.

Any suggestions? What's going on?

Thanks.
Tom

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Think that happened to me the other day too

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I tried it just now (subscribing to this forum). Same results. WinXP, Firefox 21.

I guess Basil really wants us to donate to the Red Cross.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Some kind of bug when I have a banner in that location. Until I can figure it out I've moved the Red Cross banner to the footer. Try subscribing now.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I think I solved it. I had forgotten the </a> tag when I put the link on the banner. The Banner is back on top - let me know if you have any other issues.