• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Mayans were right!

G

I have a notebook here that documents the early events in our relationship. I take it out every year arong this time and read it. We met in early December and the book documents every day for the next month. On December 21, 2002 Kelly informed her mother and her brother "Billy is my boyfriend". This new promotion, of course, came without my consent or knowledge. Also unto my knowledge and consent, this would be just the forst of many, "Oh, by the way..." moments yet to come...

...and just like that boys and girsl... the world as I knew it ended on December 21.... :smirk:

Last edited:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
So this means ya die HAPPY on th' 21st?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Scalped, skinned or deep fried? :jester:

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
I don't know about the Mayan's. There's a race that died out before their calendar

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
They just ran outta room on the tablet that calendar was bein' written on.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
They just ran outta room on the tablet that calendar was bein' written on.
It goes something like this doc...

Mayan one: "Okay guys I've finished the calender!"
Mayan two: "But it only goes up to 21.12.2012"
Mayan one: "Ah don't worry about it we'll make a new one before then. I would have carried on on this stone but I ran out of room."
Mayan two: "Fair enough. Hey, imagine if people thought that the world was gonna end because you couldn't find a bigger stone."
Mayan one: "Yeah, but you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that wouldn't you?"

OP
G

I don't know about the Mayan's. There's a race that died out before their calendar

Exactly what I've been sayin'...

However, my calander is still goin' but as previously mentioned, I'm already dead...:angel:

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
assumin' they are correct. When the day finally arrives, there will only be Mayan Cat....

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Why Rob? Why did you have to go and do that?

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
don't blame me! it has the Mayans written all over it!