• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Christmas lights

Basil I broke the lights..:confusion:. I just did it again....starting to like this...

m

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
And the breaking glass is in stereo. First one sounded like the cat knocked something over in the kitchen.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
wow, didn't realize that! cool. Mind you I was going to note that they must be LUCAS lights as they don't stay on. :joyous:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Basil - really enjoy the Christmas lights and falling snow. So much better than on the old Forum, where it really slowed down the pages.

and now that someone explained the "breaking glass", I realize I'm not completely insane (yet).

Great!

Tom

OP
SilentUnicorn
SOUND! it has sound? wow thats great!!

m

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
that last one is a doozy however I don't see any snow

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
What fun! I like breaking things and not being held responsible. :glee:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Very nice lights but they do break easily.

OP
SilentUnicorn
What a great stress reliever.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Now I know what Mark needs fer Christmas!

BUBBLE WRAP!!!

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
i just noticed the snow follows my mouse cursor..... I probably would have noticed sooner if I was using one of the themes that have a non-white back ground.

OP
SilentUnicorn
Snow- I don't see any snow. I tried all the themes too.... ;(

m

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
For some reason when Mark post...it goes away :highly_amused:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Evidently I'm too far south. No snow here.

yay.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Well then it must be too warm here in the northeast.... no snow here either (on the puter or outside!)

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Don't know what it is with these lights! Every time I go to the top, I break a few! Now I've got glass all over the bottom of the screen! So much in fact that it's running out on the key board and I cut my finger three times trying to clean it up! Oh well, Christmas only comes once a year. :triumphant: PJ