• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

AC Motorcars Emblems

juanone1

Freshman Member
I am new to this forum and I live in Kentucky, USA.

My car is a AC Cobra replica and I am searching for the nose and trunk emblems for these cars that have the AC letters in script form and in a circle as well. Any help in locating where I may be able to buy some of these emblems would be appreciated.

Best regards,

juanone1

Bob Claffie

Jedi Knight
Country flag
A motorsports accessory company called "Finishline" in Fla has a selection of badges for Cobra and the like. Bob

Paul Johnson

Jedi Warrior
This fellow is up to his eyeballs in AC cars. A good friend has an Ace, and talks about him quite often.
Jim Feldman
11955 SW Faircrest Street
Portland,
Oregon, USA 97225
Tel: 503 643-3225
Fax: 503 646-4009

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
FYI Superformance owns the rights to AC. I believe they also supply badges.

Xracer

Jedi Trainee
If you strike out here in the U.S. of A., you might want to contact the AC Owner's Club in the U.K.

GENERAL ENQUIRIES
Eric Gates
8 Nether Way
Upper Poppleton
York
YO26 6JQ
Tel 01904 793563

I also found an Email address: acoceric@easynet.co.uk