• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My Pictures of San Diego British Car Day!

Bret

Yoda
Hey Gang,

I posted some pictures on my web page from last weekends British Car Day in San Diego. Follow the link and let me know what ya think. Please forgive my little "HAM" thats in most of the pics?

2003 San Deigo British Car Day Picture Gallery!

The day started out cool and pretty much stayed that way until about 1PM when the sun peeked out and temps cam up a little but is was still a comfortable. I took my 4 year-old daughter Julia and was really impressed with how well she behaved. I must say I really enjoyed having her along everybody (friend & strangers alike) were great and very accommodating to her inquisitiveness and roaming fingers. I thought I was a dead man when she started rolling her little toy Mini along the finder of that Jaguar 220.

For those of you from the forum that made it – I’m sorry I missed you. Hope ya had a good time?

Enjoy the pics.
thumbsup.gif

Jim Weatherford

Jedi Trainee
Hey Bret;

How do I get on the mailing list for future shows and such. I'm a very soon to be owner of a '73 Jensen Healey and would like to be a part of the festivities and such. Thanks.

healeygal

Jedi Warrior
Hi Jim,

For info on events sponsored by the San Diego British Car Club Council, including Rolling British Car Day on Saturday, April 17, 2004 and British Car Day on Sunday, October 3, 2004 go to to https://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org I don't think all the information for this year's events are posted yet, just the dates, and there is some garbled data on the 2003 write up, but you can look at some of the past events to get an idea of what it's all about. This past October, 500 cars and 4,500 visitors showed up, and in April about 130 cars went on the Rolling British Car Day tour - they are two really fun events, and for British Car Day, we had a five-car British Car Forum caravan down to the event!

[ 12-16-2003: Message edited by: healeygal ]</p>