• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi y'all!

Ob1quixote

Freshman Member
I'm Robert, and I have a British Bike Problem...

triumph250pp8.jpg

img00110ea1.jpg

img00100db2.jpg

jessebogan

Jedi Knight
Man, I LOVE the 441 family!! I have had several, and am always looking for another. Welcome to the forums, and happy thumpering!!
Jesse

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Looks like a fun problem to have. Welcome!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
No, the only problem you have is you don't have a Norton!! hehehe

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
aeronca65t said:
Ob1quixote said:
Love that bike, always wanted one! Hope that bike is just wet, cuz Armorall scares me!

Yes, just pressure-washed. It was soaking wet in the picture.
The *worst* would be ArmorAll on the seat! :shocked:

I dunno Nial, I was in the trade, and was talking to a guy who had put it on his seat AND TYRES! He was complaining that the handling was funny and that he had fallen off on his driveway. Needless to say we told him NOT to try riding it, and to remove it right away.........

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Robert...WELCOME...have come close to adding an old BSA to my bunch....but all I can remeber is my brother pushing his home everytime after a ride when I was growing up... :crazy:

R

RonMacPherson

Oooh, Beezers are light! Get a late 40's AJS..

Now that gets to be a chore when you have to push it home!

Had the compression relief cable break on mine. Talk about toss over the handlebars......Whooee. My leg can still feel the kickback on that mutha!

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
:iagree:

Ron...right on track if I did it'd be an old military bike...my brother had a taste for old BSA's and NSU's...the radical ways must run in the family genes!!!