• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Autumn in the Mountains

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
The British Car Club of Western North Carolina is hosting its annual fall meet on Sept. 26-27. The fall colors should be just beginning, and the mountain roads are just the place to enjoy your LBC. Website is https://webpages.charter.net/mini1000/AITM2003.html

Mickey

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: Mickey Richaud ]

Edited url to make hot-link -aerog

[ 07-04-2003: Message edited by: aerog ]</p>

G

That sounds great. I think I will start planning that one. We have friends in Hickory, NC. Is it near there?
grin.gif

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Mr. Bassman -

Not sure, because there are two Hickory, NC's. The event is in Flat Rock, NC (and I think there are four of them!), south of Asheville. I think there's a map on their website in the message above.

Mickey

G

Thanks, Mickey, I looked at it after I posed the question. It is near Hendersonville and I have visited there quite a few times when I was a kid.
wink.gif

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Back from the show - Good turnout, and fantastic weather. Rain threat held off until all was over, and then wasn't more than a shower. Thanks to the NC club for all their work.