• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tankity Tank

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
This has been around a long while...but I thought I'd give it a shot here...

Two armies opposed each other...ready to do battle...in one army the leader was passing out weapons to his man...as he neared the end of the line he realized that he was running out of weapons...also the last guy in line was really stupid...it was almost wasteful to give him a weapon...well as it turned out...by the time it got to this recruit...the leader had run out of weapons...so using some quick-thinking he handed the man a broom...and told him that when the enemy approached to point the broom at them and yell "banging bang"...

Well the recruit thought it odd...however orders were orders...so he took his place on the battlefield and waited for the enemy...

It didn't take long...and soon the two armies were shooting at each other and charging here and there...the man with the broom followed orders and pointed his broom and yelled "banging bang"...and sure enough wherever he pointed his broom it hit the mark and enemy after enemy fell...

Now the battle raged on through the day almost to sunset...finally there were only two man standing...the man with the broom and one enemy...so the man with the broom waited as the enemy charged...and he yelled "banging bang" "banging bang" and "banding bang"...each time pointing at the enemy...but nothing happened...the enemy keep getting closer and closer...and he still yelled "banging bang"...until the last thing he heard before he died was..."tankity tank"...

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

G

BOO
hammer.gif

OP
Henri

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
BOO...what...hey it's clean...non-political...I could have had the broom guy come from Alabama or something like that...then what would have happened...
tongue.gif

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Oh, Henri....that's almost too crude
crazy.gif

G

Hey Henri, talk about Alabama all you want. It's a nice place to visit, but I don't live there
hammer.gif

OP
Henri

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Chuck...I wasn't thinking of you...there are more fish in the sea too catch...
rolleyes.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Racing Girl...you break my heart!

OP
Henri

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Steve...it's an old joke...however...it's clean...and always gets a lot of laughs when I tell it...I changed some of it in the writing of it...I usually do it in a longer version...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Henri...its kinda like the Indiana Jones movie where the guy attacks him with a whip all the time seeing the pistol visible on Indy's waist...Indy pulled it out, shot the guy & kinda shrugged towards the camera as if to say "tankity-tank"

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I was sitting in the car in the movie theater parking lot after the movie waiting for Jerri to get there when a couple of former students walked up with some friends...one of them made a psitol with his hand and exclaimed, "Awright old man, gimme all your money!" Calmly, I looked his way and said, "Son, you only see one of my hands. Better be careful what comes out from under the seat!" His friend looked a bit worried & started moving away when Nate said, "**** , Colonel, don't you go anywhere without that 45?" Before long there were 10 or 15 of us waiting for Miss Jerri to get out of the ladies room..
...always make sure everybody understands what you carry!