• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Honda commercial

John Loftus

Darth Vader
o.k. not really "humor" but thought my fellow gear heads would get a kick out of a new Honda commercial. I did find one part that did not appear to obey physics... tell me what you think.

There is sound also so make sure your speaker volume is on.

https://www.winisp.net/bogusboy/hondaad.htm

[ 04-25-2003: Message edited by: John Loftus ]</p>

catfood

Jedi Knight
I read an article in the press over here (UK) saying the add was all one take from start to finish. Hmmm..... Those wheels were a bit suspect.
nonod.gif
devilgrin.gif

MGTF1250Dave

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
Reminded me of the Rube Goldberg machines that were in old "Mechanics Illustrated" magazines in the late '50s and early '60s.

Safety Fast,
Dave

78Z

Darth Vader
Country flag
neat.

I read an article on it and it was definitly done in two seperate parts.

Shane

Jedi Warrior
Absolutely wonderful! I don't ever think we'll see that here in the states. Part of the reason why I love the internet so much. Thanks for sharing...